Upon completion of the skatepark we would be present for a RoSPA inspection. We also carry out our own inspection. Part of this inspection includes skating the park, allowing us to say with confidence and experience, that the skatepark is built as the design intended (usually being exceeded). Prior to handover of the site, a handover file is produced for our client, containing:
- ROSPA report (recommended)
- Full set of drawings including, 3D visual, surface area breakdown, furniture detail, general layout, general sections, Civils arrangement, drainage arrangement, location plan, proposed site plan, steelwork detail and steelwork layout. These drawings are very detailed and A1 examples are available on request
- Project particulars
- Specifications of any ancillary items
- Certificates for all materials used
- Maintenance information and checklists
Many of our clients are keen to hold an official opening event. We are always happy and keen to be involved with these events and can provide advice, contacts and prize giveaways for competitions.